Cryptohopper is the pioneer in the automated cryptocurrency trading sector. It enables its clients to automate trading techniques that will trade cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, and several other coins the exchange is compatible with. Cryptohopper will check the market daily to open situations, as indicated by the user’s trading method or signaller. It examines the market for the low costs to buy and sell orders when the trades move into profit.
Important features of Cryptohopper
Some of the important features of Cryptohopper are the following:
- Automatic Trading
Irresponsible buying, panic selling, emotions, and feelings will sabotage your trading results. Cryptohopper utilizes pure analysis to drive its trading choices. The user can apply up to more than130 candlestick patterns and indicators to automate their strategies and let the bot scan the market 24/7 without consuming a single second of your private life.
- No Coding
Normally, algorithmic trading is a complex matter for everyone, and only very specific people with the knowledge can understand it. Cryptohopper has been designed for everybody, where no coding experience is required. Design the most complex trading strategies in the most user friendly way.
- Higher Quality Tracking Technology
Cryptohopper has been designed to track up to 75 coins at once and examine them all against the profit goals, preferences, and indicators.
- Round the Clock Active Technology
Automated trading allows the user to trade round the clock, 365 days, 24/7 in a year. It purchases, tracks, and sells even when the user is resting. No need to be in front of the carts to execute trades, the bot will continuously scan the market for profit.
Highlights of Cryptohopper
- Cryptohopper supports 10 Global Exchanges
Cryptohopper associates with Binance, Huobi, Poloniex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitvavo, BinanceUS and Kucoin through their API’s (Application program interface)
- Zero Trading Fees
Cryptohopper does not charge any trading fees. Cryptohopper is paid on a month to month basis and will never take user’s profits.
- Protected and Secure
Cryptohopper has no alternative to withdraw the assets. The assets are held securely on the trader’s exchange account to alleviate security risks. Amalgamation with the 2FA and AWS hosting makes Cryptohopper a protected platform to utilize.
Why is Cryptohopper the best choice for trading?
Few reasons why Cryptohopper is the best decision for automated trading are:
- It is cloud-based and does not expect the user to provide hosting or to run or install a program or to code.
- Moreover, the paid version is reasonable, as low as 19 dollars every month.
- Besides, it provides the user with a free 7-day trial.
- It can be accessed with any device having an Internet browser, as it is web-based. Cryptohopper also provides a mobile app where the user can do practically everything regarding his/her hopper.
Advantages of Cryptohopper
It is likewise essential to take note that automated trading will enable the user to stay away from the emotional waves of market unpredictability. Many dealers place unreasonable orders on the trading market, which may go against them, which might end up in losses in the long-term. Then again, bots are just customized to adhere to the user guidelines, and they are not influenced by the hectic ride of cryptocurrency trading.
There are three primary valuing plans accessible: Explorer ($19), Adventure ($49), and Hero ($99). Moreover, Cryptohopper additionally enables users to utilize a free trial month of the “Explorer” plan. Clients can join and start using the service without presenting any payment details. At the point when the trial week closes, the hopper will be automatically disabled and clients would then be able to pick or buy a full membership.
Trading in cryptocurrencies
- The Explorer subscription enables the user to have over 80 trading positions open at some random time, which is probably going to be adequate. The least expensive plan confines the user to trade 15 chose coins, with a limit of two triggers. Besides, the Explorer Hopper plan encourages analyses the market at every 10-minute intervals according to the user’s strategy. However, if the user is subscribed to a signaller (experienced trader), he will be able to receive trades at anytime.
- The Adventure packaged allows the user to use the Exchange Arbitrage bot. A brand new Cryptohopper bot that will look for price inefficiencies across exchanges to pocket the difference in price of same cryptocurrencies.
- Their premium plan, the Hero subscription, will includes the Market Maker bot. A very common trading style among high frequency traders that trades the spread of the pairs. This top tier subscription lets the user get all the features that the automated platform offers.
- Cryptohopper is a social trading platform as well, where any user can copy experienced traders, get strategies from them and download their templates with settings.
- Nevertheless, the Cryptohopper bot is at present compatible with ten driving cryptocurrency exchanges. This incorporates Binance, Huobi, Poloniex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitvavo, BinanceUS and Kucoin. This guarantees that the automated bot has adequate degrees of liquidity to accomplish its pre-customized targets, 24 hours every day.
An user has different payment options. He/she can pay for monthly membership either using PayPal, Sofort, iDeal, bank transfer or by depositing cryptocurrencies. In the event the user plans to deposit cryptocurrency, the platform supports the below coins:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Dash (DASH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Besides, it is also important that Cryptohopper offers a seven-day free trial. The free trial mirrors the capacities of the Explorer Hopper package, by enabling the user to get a feel of how the platform functions before investing with cash. In the event, if the user picks up a free trial, there is no necessity to give any payment details, so it is adequately risk-free.
The market may go either bullish or bearish and new traders may work with the Cryptohopper platform as a basic method to get to know the business sectors and figure out how to trade cryptocurrency before they proceed with investing real cash. Moreover, the platform is very much aligned to serve both new and more experienced brokers/exchanges and includes various features that every member can profit by.
Click here to start your 7 day free trial, the future of trading is waiting for you!